Best Kindle eBooks Collection of Huggy Monkey Amigurumi Crochet Pattern a create by Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen can use downloaded with free registration. And to unsubscribe register, please contact by phone is vakyabooks.com Client that has been provided in the registration. Many of the benefits you get, because in addition to this Huggy Monkey Amigurumi Crochet Pattern and other Bestseller eBook in the years, you can also downloading thousands of Kindle eBook, movies, MP3 and other best digital files.
Crochet pattern to create a monkey doll. The monkey is 16" tall (41 cm). It's huggable and great for children. The arms and legs are floppy and flexible.
For materials you can use:
- DK, Light Worsted: Bonny Baby DK from Robin (blue = 110g, pink 1361 = 20g and cream 1365 = 20g);
- 5.00 mm hook (US: H/8, UK: 6);
- 3.25 mm hook (US: D/3, UK: 10) used for crocheting black eyes;
- DMC Pearl Cotton Thread Size 3 (115/3): Color Black 310 = 1 skein;
- Tapestry needle;
- Polyester fibrefill = 170g.
Please note: This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.
Thank you for your read this Huggy Monkey Amigurumi Crochet Pattern in the vakyabooks.com, may be useful for you and we will update it about the latest Kindle eBook and you can download it for free in 30 days trial.