Best Kindle eBooks Collection of Negotiation: Science and Practice a create by Quintin Rares can use downloaded with free registration. And to unsubscribe register, please contact by phone is vakyabooks.com Client that has been provided in the registration. Many of the benefits you get, because in addition to this Negotiation: Science and Practice and other Bestseller eBook in the years, you can also downloading thousands of Kindle eBook, movies, MP3 and other best digital files.
*Previously ranked the #1 bestselling textbook in any category in Australia; it has also ranked in the top 50 in the UK and in America*
“Negotiation: Science and Practice” is a university-level textbook and lecture series designed to teach effective skills and techniques in negotiation. It provides scientifically tested tools that allow anyone to construct and implement the best possible negotiation strategies, in any negotiation scenario.
From this pack, students, like yourself, learn the art, science and practice of influence, as well as how to construct optimal agreements, whether you are negotiating a settlement in a legal dispute, a contract to sell a business, a ceasefire in a conflict zone, the sale of your own home, a price rise of the goods or services your company provides, a wage dispute with a powerful union or even an amendment to legislation.
The lectures in this textbook are as follows:
Lecture 1: Negotiation dynamics (available in full, for free, in the “sample”)
Lecture 2: Preparation for negotiation
Lecture 3: Evaluation techniques
Lecture 4: Influence
Lecture 5: Cognitive biases, heuristics, errors and effects
Lecture 6: Group dynamics
Lecture 7: Logic and creativity
Lecture 8: Parachutes, problems and tricks
Lecture 9: Culture, human nature and individual difference
Lecture 10: Enforcement mechanisms
Lecture 11: Ethics, lying, the law and why good people do bad things
Lecture 12: Alternative dispute resolution
Lecture 13: Conflict
This book contains:
- A comprehensive lecture series (outlined above)
- Week-by-week multiple choice questions (100+ pages)
- Detailed answers and explanations to all week-by-week questions (50+ pages)
- A mid-semester exam
- A comprehensive reference glossary (200 pages)
- Full academic abstracts to complement critical references (aiding a more detailed understanding and facilitating further exploration of the science behind each technique)
- The most comprehensive examination of the psychology of negotiation available, with clear examples of how it can be used to achieve desired outcomes
- The most comprehensive description of common “dirty tricks” in negotiation and how to respond to them
- Detailed explanations of the law and how it affects you as a negotiator; including important case summaries
- Step-by-step explanations of how to calculate the ‘need-to-know’ numbers in all negotiations
About the author: Quintin Rares is a practicing lawyer and is the (postgraduate) Unit of Study Coordinator of Business Negotiations at the University of Sydney, ranked in the top 25 universities in the world for social sciences and management and in the top 10 universities in the world for law (2012 QS World University Ranking).
Thank you for your read this Negotiation: Science and Practice in the vakyabooks.com, may be useful for you and we will update it about the latest Kindle eBook and you can download it for free in 30 days trial.