Best Kindle eBooks Collection of OS X Mavericks (Vole Guides) a create by Chris Kennedy can use downloaded with free registration. And to unsubscribe register, please contact by phone is vakyabooks.com Client that has been provided in the registration. Many of the benefits you get, because in addition to this OS X Mavericks (Vole Guides) and other Bestseller eBook in the years, you can also downloading thousands of Kindle eBook, movies, MP3 and other best digital files.
Perfect for new and longtime Mac users, this no-fluff guide to OS X Mavericks is packed with details on system preferences, the desktop, built-in applications, and utilities. You'll also find step-by-step instructions for printing, scanning, networking, sharing, troubleshooting, and going online. A Windows glossary makes switching to Mac (mostly) painless, and keyboard mavens will find a complete list of keyboard shortcuts.
New features covered include Finder tabs, tags, multiple displays, iBooks, Maps, iCloud Keychain, Notification Center improvements, and updates to Calendar, Contacts, Notes, and Preferences.
• See live previews of documents, pictures, and folders.
• Use Mission Control to juggle all your open windows, desktops, and displays.
• Dock programs, documents, and folders for one-click access.
• Tag your files to make them easy to sort and find.
• Use Finder tabs to declutter your desktop.
• See all your notifications in one place.
• Spread your work over multiple displays.
• Use iCloud to store and access the latest versions of your files and settings online.
• Sync your documents, mail, contacts, appointments, reminders, notes, and messages wirelessly across your Macs and iOS devices.
• Get instant search results for documents, pictures, music, mail, programs, and more.
• Dictate anywhere that you can type.
• Play games on Game Center, Apple's online multiplayer social gaming network.
• Post to Facebook and Twitter right from the app you're using.
• Mirror your Mac's screen to your HDTV wirelessly via AirPlay, or use your HDTV as a full-fledged display, complete with dock and menu bar.
• Share files and printers on your home network.
• Connect to wireless networks with a couple of clicks.
• Set up and manage printers, scanners, and other devices.
• Download and install OS X, apps, and updates from the Mac App Store.
• Secure your data from thieves and snoops.
• Plenty of tips, tricks, and timesavers.
• Fully cross-referenced, linked, and searchable.
1. OS X Basics
2. The Desktop
3. System Preferences
4. Files, Folders & Drives
5. Programs & Documents
6. Printing, Faxing & Fonts
7. Networks & Sharing
8. Online Connections
9. Security & Privacy
10. Maintenance & Backups
11. Switching from Windows
12. Keyboard Shortcuts
About the Author
Chris Kennedy is a technical writer based in Boulder, Colorado. When he's not typing, Chris climbs rocks, revises his screenplays, and reads the journals of polar explorers.
Thank you for your read this OS X Mavericks (Vole Guides) in the vakyabooks.com, may be useful for you and we will update it about the latest Kindle eBook and you can download it for free in 30 days trial.