Best Kindle eBooks Collection of Columbia University Clinical Gross Anatomy Dissection Manual a create by Paulette Bernd, Ph.D. can use downloaded with free registration. And to unsubscribe register, please contact by phone is vakyabooks.com Client that has been provided in the registration. Many of the benefits you get, because in addition to this Columbia University Clinical Gross Anatomy Dissection Manual and other Bestseller eBook in the years, you can also downloading thousands of Kindle eBook, movies, MP3 and other best digital files.
This book takes you through a dissection of the human upper limb & back with REAL photos that show you all the steps involved and details of the anatomy of the upper limb & back as you have never seen it before. For students performing the dissections, the instructions are concise & easy-to-follow with helpful tips. For students who do not have the opportunity to dissect, this book provides you with insight you cannot get from a textbook.
Co-Authors of the original 2011 print version: Dustin Tetzl, Justin Neira, José Ramirez, Lily Grossmann
Who should buy this Multi-Touch Textbook?
Physician assistant students
Physical therapy students
Occupational therapy students
Massage therapy students
Students reviewing for Board Exams
Residents who want to review their Anatomy
Anyone interested in Anatomy
High-resolution zoom-able images
Complete glossary with images
Ability to create notes, highlight & underline
Direct links to the Web or Wikipedia
Table of Contents:
How to Use this Book
Chapter 1: Introduction to Dissection
- Dissecting Equipment - Skinning the Pectoral Region - Before You Leave the Lab Chapter 2: Pectoral Region
- The Pectoral Region - Review – List of Structures & Quiz Chapter 3: Superficial Upper Limb & Anterior Arm
- Skinning the Upper Limb - Superficial Upper Limb - Anterior Arm - Review – List of Structures & Quiz Chapter 4: Axilla & Brachial Plexus
- Axilla - Muscles of the Axilla - Arteries of the Axilla - Brachial Plexus - Review – List of Structures & Quiz Chapter 5: Back
- Skinning the Back - Superficial Muscles of the Back - Intermediate Muscles of the Back - Deep Muscles of the Back - Review – List of Structures & Quiz Chapter 6: Spinal Cord
- Laminectomy - Spinal Cord - Review – List of Structures & Quiz Chapter 7: Scapular Region & Posterior Arm
- Scapular Region - Posterior Compartment of the Arm - Review – List of Structures & Quiz Chapter 8: Posterior Triangle of the Neck
- Posterior Triangle of the Neck - Review – List of Structures & Quiz Chapter 9: Forearm & Dorsum of Hand
- Flexor Muscles of the Forearm - Extensor Muscles of the Forearm - Review – List of Structures & Quiz Chapter 10: Palm of the Hand
- Superficial Palm - Deep Palm - Review – List of Structures & Quiz Glossary
To read this book you must have an iPad with iBooks 3 or later and iOS 5.1 or later, or a Mac with iBooks 1.0 or later and OSX 10.9 or later.
Thank you for your read this Columbia University Clinical Gross Anatomy Dissection Manual in the vakyabooks.com, may be useful for you and we will update it about the latest Kindle eBook and you can download it for free in 30 days trial.