Best Kindle eBooks Collection of The Wildlife-friendly Garden a create by Michael Chinery can use downloaded with free registration. And to unsubscribe register, please contact by phone is vakyabooks.com Client that has been provided in the registration. Many of the benefits you get, because in addition to this The Wildlife-friendly Garden and other Bestseller eBook in the years, you can also downloading thousands of Kindle eBook, movies, MP3 and other best digital files.
Full of helpful expert advice and many practical projects, this ebook edition of the successful hardback is a fascinating illustrated guide to encouraging wildlife into your garden, whether you live in the town or the country.
Our gardens have become an important nature conservation area for animals, insects and plants, especially as many natural habitats are being destroyed. With the help of this practical and inspiring book, you can create not only a fascinating miniature nature reserve but also an attractive garden.
• The Garden Habitat – introducing wildlife-friendly features
• Garden Mammals – attracting, feeding and caring for mammals
• Garden Birds – the variety of birds you can attract to your garden and tips on how to care for them
• Garden Amphibians and Reptiles – encouraging these species and their role as pest destroyers
Projects and special features include:
– Creating a wildflower meadow or wildlife pond
– Looking after injured, baby and hibernating hedgehogs
– Making a bat roost or bat box, and siting it
– Making a compost heap
This popular title will inspire adults and children to transform their garden into a wildlife-friendly haven.
About the author
Michael Chinery is a well-known naturalist and the author of numerous books on insects and garden wildlife, including Collins Field Guide Insects and Collins Nature Guide Garden Wildlife. For many years he ran field courses designed to introduce people of all ages to the plant and animal life of the countryside.
Thank you for your read this The Wildlife-friendly Garden in the vakyabooks.com, may be useful for you and we will update it about the latest Kindle eBook and you can download it for free in 30 days trial.